Monday, July 2, 2012

and so it begins...


it's official... Hunter, Zev, Lola, and I are moving back to the North West... and SOON, as in by the end of the month soon! Zach has about 4 months {3 different schools} of training to do down at Fort Benning starting at the end of the month, and then he may be deploying early next year so we decided we might as well move back now. Nothing like a last minute move across the country!

the plan is for my Dad to fly here and drive with Hunter and I back to Wa. We'll be moving into my parents basement... a 27 year old with a baby moving back in with the 'rents... woot woot! at least this way we can save money so we can buy a house when Zach gets back, and can you say free babysitting?!

so let the packing begin! we've already got the two rooms upstairs packed so I'd say we're off to a good start. Cheers to another adventure! ;)

xoxo
 
 

2 comments: