Thursday, October 4, 2012

awkward and awesome thursday

 awkward:
- trying to organize years worth of photos on my computer/hard drives in order to do a way over due cleaning... my poor computer... thank goodness for a Microsoft/computer genius Dad!
- the baby hairs that are finally growing back from my massive shed post baby. it was depressing how much fell out but these little tufts are out of control.
- admitting to my hair stylist about the cheap shampoo i use and my boxed hair dye days and then getting the "look". oops. 
- trying to think of awkward moments that happened this week... either there weren't that many or i didn't write them down quick enough... {again, the amount of lists i have to make now is ridiculous} 

awesome:
- teaching Hunter to wave hi and bye
- taking a very intense yoga class with a hardcore instructor {the type that makes you face away from the mirror and just walks around correcting everyone} a few people even walked out of her class {of course she called them out on it as they were leaving}. i didn't receive any corrections the whole time. boom. i still got it ;)
- it's the season of corn mazes, pumpkin patches, and hay rides. 
- my new RED hair. i'm in LOVE. thank you Karlisa at Sozo!
- Zach flies in TONIGHT. can't. wait.
- the sunsets that have been happening on my way to the gym. it's become my new tradition to stop at the city hall to watch the sun go down. the perfect end to a usually exhausting day ;)

 xoxo


the original awkward and awesome thursday . for some reason i can't get her button to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment