Tuesday, October 2, 2012

such a mom post...


i've never been much of a baby book reader, i started to read one book about raising babies while i was pregnant with the Wild Man but overall it just made me paranoid of all the "what if's" and made me even more scared of having a little person's life in my hands. so far i've been a big believer in reading my own child's behavior than having a book tell me what to do/expect next. however, tonight i picked up one of the books my sister let me borrow; 'What to Expect the First Year'. i started to read the chapter about what to expect in the seventh month and came to realize that Hunter had already hit most of the milestones they mentioned plus more. first i felt pretty proud of my little man, but then the selfish part of me felt sad, that he's growing up too fast. even coming home from the gym tonight and looking at him asleep in his crib he looked bigger than what i remembered. it seems like only yesterday he was this little stationary baby that slept most of the day... now he's this big, on the move, never wanting to stop BOY. the next thing i know he'll be saying mama and running up to me for a big hug. then dating. then driving. then going to college... it's so surreal. i still can't get over it. i still can't believe i get to watch this little man grow up. 

i guess the whole point of this is post is to say that it is true what they say, they up grow up SO fast. it's only been seven months and i'm already saying it...

love you my little linebacker/beast/crazy man/daredevil... can't wait to see what you discover next!





xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment